Alphabet of My holiday

I had an awesome holiday on the break between term 1 and term 2. My friends Catriona, Ava, Alex, Natalie, Jessica, Grace, Jenny and Jasmine all came over to my house to film a movie, I was the director. We all had an excellent time filming a movie we haven’t worked on for at least three years. Grace, Jenny and Jasmine were the mean girls in our movie. They wore cool dresses and fancy hairstyles. I played a character named Bridget who wanted to plan a surprise birthday party for Chloe, played by Alex. Ava played Zoe, the girl who spills the beans forcing Chloe to break away from her friends and  join the mean girls. Natalie, Catriona, Jessica and Ava keep telling Chloe that it was going to be a surprise party FOR her but Chloe just thinks the whole school was invited except her. Natalie plays a girl called Lizzy, short for Elizabeth. Lizzy is very merry and tried her best to stay positive at the tough times. Natalie did a great job playing Lizzy. Of course Chloe eventually came back to our group when she was kicked out of the mean girls group for saying they’re just as good as any other person. My puppy, Pixie, even had a little role. Jessica played a quiet girl named Ellie, but she still had some awesome resolutions to our problem. In the end we had a massive sleep over that the mean girls spied on. We also had a rainy day scene where Alex and I used umbrella’s but Catriona made us really wet by making it rain with the hose. When everyone went home, I edited the video’s and put them together in order according to the story line. We all had a blast and everyone had excellent acting skills. It was hard to argue and yell at your best friends, according to the script. My favorite scene was the sleep over scene where Natalie had a zebra onezie.

5 thoughts on “Alphabet of My holiday

1. Hi Lauren I am Emma from Canada! I really enjoyed how you set up your holiday in to the alphabet! How many holidays in a year do you have in your country?

• Hi Emma
      In Australia we have 4 holidays, one at the end of each term, by the way there are 4 terms. Thanks for your comment 🙂
      Lauren

2. G’day Lauren,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

I really enjoyed reading your creative blog about your holiday. What was the hardest part about using every letter of the alphabet as the first letter of a word? How did you overcome these issues?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

• Hi Rian,
      Thanks for your comment! Probably the hardest part in writing this post was finding words that resemble back to my holiday starting with the letters Z and X. It took ages until I found some words. To overcome these letters I had to look in the dictionary and online until I found some words that relate to my Holiday.
      -Lauren 🙂